- It is that time of the year again… Mike is working hard to get all the receipts done and ready, hopefully soon.
- You have received a separate email asking if there are any changes in your email or regular address, and if you prefer your receipt by email or by regular mail. Please let us know (at firstname.lastname@example.org) what is your preference and if there are any changes.
- Thank you for your support in these difficult times!
- One of our main ministries continues to be our “hour of prayer” on Wednesdays at 7.30pm
- This week we had a special time of prayer for Sherry and Dave Bell, as Sherry really needs the Lord’s intervention regarding her continuing heart issues.
- If there are special prayer requests, please let us know and we will pray for you!
- The Ladies Group is meeting as usual, on Tuesday nights, on zoom (same link as our usual meetings on Sunday or Wednesday)
- Please contact Kim Mitton (email@example.com) or Ana Caciula (firstname.lastname@example.org or 289-716-7557) for more updates regarding the Ladies Group.
Volunteer sign-up – Link updated
- If you would like to help with our Sunday ministry, our Saturday maintenance, or our special programs, please go to this link and sign-up!
- Please add comments or mark with red whenever you make a change.
- I can see all the changes and the authors, and that helps me to keep track of what is happening.
Membership at Bridletowne
- Oftentimes, when we have our AGMs, we realize we usually don’t talk too much about membership. And as you see, when it comes to voting and other important decisions, membership is quite important!
- So, if you are someone who comes regularly to church, and has been with us for at least 6 months, then you can become a member of Bridletowne Park Church!
- Email me (email@example.com) or call me (289-716-2647) to set up a meeting in person or on zoom to discuss the process!
Some Zoom changes
- As of this Sunday, we will simplify our zoom presence on Sundays.
- There will be no more moderation on zoom, but zoom continues for all those that cannot join us in person.
- We just won’t be sharing screens with powerpoints and stuff. Everything else remains the same.
- I would like to thank all those that helped over the last two years with zoom, especially Jennifer and Sally, for your help and support!
Tithe & Donations box at the church
- I wanted to make sure that you noticed our new Tithes & Offerings box that we have at the church, at the welcoming corner!
- If you prefer to bring your donations and tithe at the church in person, you can either use the provided envelopes (see picture) and drop it in the box, or ask for the tithe tray to be brought to you during our announcements time.
- Thank you again for your continued support for God’s work at BPC!
- Youth Group Meeting – Wednesday 7-9pm
- Youth/Young Adults Sports Night (+14) – Thursdays 7-9pm, Free Community Sports Night
Mandarin Bible Study
- Mandarin Bible Study: Saturdays at 7.30pm on zoom
- See Link for details
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any and all zoom links!
Thank you for your continued support for our ministry! You can use our email (email@example.com) for Interac E-transfers, or simply mail your donation cheque to the church (2300 Bridletowne Cr., Scarborough, ON, M1W 2L2)
Colossians 2:5 “For though I am absent from you in body, I am present with you in Spirit and delight to see how disciplined you are and how firm your faith in Christ is.”
Time is too important to waste it on matching socks. Just buy longer pants…