Victoria Day Church Picnic – Thank you!
- I wanted to express my gratitude for the participation and involvement of all those that came to our church picnic and movie night!
- Thank you for all the help, for your conversations with the newcomers, and for a great night together.
- Looking forward to our next event: Canada Day Picnic!
BPC Ladies’ Lunch
- You are invited to our BPC Ladies PotLuck Lunch on Sat. May 27th, from 11am to 1pm!
- Come join us for Fellowship, Fun and Fabulous Food!
- For more information, contact Margie North
Men’s Breakfast at BPC!
- As usual on the first Saturday of the month, we have our men’s breakfast!
- Join us at 08.30am for amazing food (eggs and bacon/sausages), coffee, and fellowship.
- If you can, come prepared to stay one extra hour afterwards, to help out with some maintenance jobs around the church!
- Looking forward to seeing you there!
- This is a message from Jordan Nie – He needs to rent a basement that has kitchen and bathroom
- If you know anyone or any place available, please contact Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ministry to Senior(s)
- I received a phone call today at the office, from a lady (Jenny) desperate to find someone that can just talk with her and her 98-years old father. They both feel very lonely, and on the brink of depression. All that Jenny wants is someone that can visit once in a while, or give her a phone call to encourage her… They live about 5 minutes from our church. I will go and visit with them on Tuesday, but I thought this would be an opportunity for ministry for our church family!
- If you would like to help out by either visiting with Jenny or with her father and having a cup of tea with them, or giving Jenny a phone call just to chat and encourage her, please contact me for more details!
- Please continue to pray for Sherry Bell, regarding her heart. She is in need of a heart transplant, and she needs all the prayer support she can get.
- Also pray for Dennis and Pat Billingham: Pat’s health is not great, especially after the fall she had last year. Dennis would really like to get to sunny Florida soon, but it’s not as easy as it used to be…
- For more prayer for our church family: Join us Wednesdays at 7.30pm at the church, or send in your requests at email@example.com
Info regarding Change Conference
- Canadian Youth Network organizes a major youth conference every year, and this year the event is online and it is free!
- Here is the link to go and register: https://changeconference.com/national/
- Date is February 24th, 2023
- The Ladies Group is meeting as usual, on Tuesday nights, on zoom (same link as our usual meetings on Sunday or Wednesday)
- Please contact Kim Mitton (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ana Caciula (email@example.com or 289-716-7557) for more updates regarding the Ladies Group.
Volunteer sign-up – Link updated
- If you would like to help with our Sunday ministry, our Saturday maintenance, or our special programs, please go to this link and sign-up!
- Please add comments or mark with red whenever you make a change.
- I can see all the changes and the authors, and that helps me to keep track of what is happening.
Membership at Bridletowne
- Oftentimes, when we have our AGMs, we realize we usually don’t talk too much about membership. And as you see, when it comes to voting and other important decisions, membership is quite important!
- So, if you are someone who comes regularly to church, and has been with us for at least 6 months, then you can become a member of Bridletowne Park Church!
- Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call me (289-716-2647) to set up a meeting in person or on zoom to discuss the process!
Some Zoom changes
- As of this Sunday, we will simplify our zoom presence on Sundays.
- There will be no more moderation on zoom, but zoom continues for all those that cannot join us in person.
- We just won’t be sharing screens with powerpoints and stuff. Everything else remains the same.
- I would like to thank all those that helped over the last two years with zoom, especially Jennifer and Sally, for your help and support!
Tithe & Donations box at the church
- I wanted to make sure that you noticed our new Tithes & Offerings box that we have at the church, at the welcoming corner!
- If you prefer to bring your donations and tithe at the church in person, you can either use the provided envelopes (see picture) and drop it in the box, or ask for the tithe tray to be brought to you during our announcements time.
- Thank you again for your continued support for God’s work at BPC!
Mandarin Bible Study
- Mandarin Bible Study: Saturdays at 7.30pm on zoom
- See Link for details
Email us at email@example.com for any and all zoom links!
Thank you for your continued support for our ministry! You can use our email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for Interac E-transfers, or simply mail your donation cheque to the church (2300 Bridletowne Cr., Scarborough, ON, M1W 2L2)
Colossians 2:5 “For though I am absent from you in body, I am present with you in Spirit and delight to see how disciplined you are and how firm your faith in Christ is.”
Time is too important to waste it on matching socks. Just buy longer pants…