Prayer meeting moved online: Join us Wednesday at 7.30 pm on Zoom for a time of prayer for our church, our city, and our nation. (https://us04web.zoom.us/j/618802863 – Meeting ID: 618 802 863 )
Bible Study moved online: The Book of Joshua, starting on April 5 at 7 pm (https://us04web.zoom.us/j/701919641 – Meeting ID: 701 919 641)
For tomorrow, Sunday, March 29, at 10.00 am, these are the links for watching pastor Adi’s message on Mark 6 (“Attitude”)
I encourage you to tune in on either of the live channels and connect with all those that are also watching! Comment, send prayer requests, and pray for people! The Body of Christ is still united and strong in the Spirit, even if we are not physically in the same room!
Colossians 2:5 “For though I am absent from you in body, I am present with you in Spirit and delight to see how disciplined you are and how firm your faith in Christ is.”
Hi everyone! You can find us online on our Facebook page or on pastor Adi’s YouTube channel! We will post regular updates, devotionals, and worship moments from our church family. Like the page and the channel to get the updates! Also check your email for any other announcements. If you would like to get our email newsletter, please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
For March 26, 2020:
In the light of the effort to stop the spread of the coronavirus, we have moved all our services and group meetings online.
For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Excerpts from the church newsletter (March 20th, 2020)
1 – Continue to grow in the Lord!
- Use this forced break to re-focus on your own personal spiritual disciplines! Prayer, reading of the Scriptures, meditation, service to others, etc.
- Take advantage of the free resources available at RightNow Media (www.rightnowmedia.org) and if you do not have your own account, email pastor Adi for a free invite.
- Use any online tools like Zoom, FaceTime, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc, to connect with others. Care for one another, pray with one another, read the Scriptures with one another! Set up small groups to discuss specific Bible themes, Bible studies, books, etc, and meet over Zoom or over the phone.
2 – Think of and reach out to those most affected: the elderly, the lonely, the sick and the poor. This is a great time to BE the church, even if we do not go to church!
3 – There is a time to be wise and careful, and there is a time when we step out in faith and do what needs to be done. Be careful and do not tempt the Lord…
4 – Continue to give generously! At a time of crisis, we want to continue to be generous and bless others, and we need your joyful participation in this.
- Our online giving option is available to anyone doing online banking (Interac e-transfer: email@example.com)
- In addition, you can drop off your donations Wednesday evenings after 7.15 pm, and Sunday mornings between 09.30 and 11.00 am.