- Youth is back in business! Look for the emails with announcements from pastor Nick, but the usual schedule is Thursdays at 6pm to 9pm, and Sunday mornings, after worship, upstairs in the library.
- Sunday School is back to normal schedule! Please contact Ana Caciula for any details, and also if you are interested in helping out with Sunday School. (Ana’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bible studies:
- Ladies group first meeting of the season: Tuesday, Sept. 10. This fall we are reading a book called “It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way” by Lysa Terkeurst.
- Mandarin group: Starts Sept. 21, at Robert and Beth’s, continuing the study of the book of Numbers. Meetings every other week.
- Dennis Billingham’s Bible Class: Wednesday, at 6.30pm to 7.30pm, downstairs.
- Men’s Bible Study: starting in October, after our first Men’s B-fast.
July 1st – Canada Day BBQ
Our weekly calendar:
- Ladies Bible Study: Tuesday, 7pm, at the church
- Prayer Meeting: Wednesdays at 7:30 pm (upstairs, in the library)
- Youth Night: Thursdays, 6pm to 9pm
- Mandarin Bible Study: starting Sept. 21, every other Saturday, at Robert and Beth’s