- This past weekend we had over 210 kids with us at Muskoka Woods (300 people total, youth leaders and kids together) and we had a great time both in the fun and also in the Word!
- Please pray that the seeds planted this weekend will be watered in the local churches, and that a great harvest for the Kingdom will follow!
- Here are a couple of images from this weekend:
- I hope most of us don’t need this reminder, but here it is: This Sunday is Mother’s Day!
- I hope this will be a great day of celebration, great memories and laughter, and amazing food with friends and family!
- Happy Mother’s day from BPC!
Strive 2022 This Weekend
- Please pray for Adi and Nick, as they are heading up to Muskoka Woods, with a couple of our youth, for the annual AGC Youth retreat – Strive 2022!
- The last Strive Retreat was in March 2020, right before the pandemic…
- We are going to have two very full days of fun, games, worship, and Gospel preaching
- Pray for both youth and youth leaders – to be touched by God’s Spirit, challenged and encouraged by Word and worship.
BPC Town Hall meeting
- Finally we have scheduled our town hall meeting! We would like to discuss with you about how the future will look like for our church in the post-Covid era.
- We like to hear from you about what the Lord has put on your hearts, as well as sharing with you our thoughts and dreams regarding our church in the next stage(s) of life and ministry.
- The date is April 24, 2022, right after the (shortened) morning service. The format will be hybrid, so we can connect with all those that currently participate in our programs, whether in person or on zoom.
- Looking forward to seeing you there!
Church Sound-proofing Upgrade
In case you did not come in person last weekend, we finished our sound-proofing project! Again, big thank you to the men’s group from Logos Romanian Church!
2022 March Break Mini Camp
July 1st – Canada Day BBQ